Thank You Jhon...

Now that Government is more of a second home to me, I want to give my gratitude to the very first person who made me feel at home and welcome… close friends know that I was not as sociable before. I already frequent the club before but I never had as much fun as am having now. Music and booze was my reason for going there, but now, it’s the people you more so call family…

This guy, who first danced and talked to me in Salvation Gold in PTTC last October 2006 and eventually every time that I am in Government from then on…, I can still remember the very first question he threw at me “bakit ka may gum at bakit ka my hawak na tubig?” and then he flashed that grin… then the rest was history.

Jhon, thanks for the gift friendship and thanks for making me feel welcome… you may not know it, but you made a big difference… =)

0 comments: