Everything's going to be fine

It's good to know what other people can say about you... be it good or not, you just have to take it constructively... somehow for me knowing what other people can say about me keeps me grounded... it keeps me on my feet.

It's also helps me to feel good when I feel down, it becomes a morale booster for me... It's a reminder that I am human and am capable of a lot of things... and that I have been good!

every time I came across this, it gives me a warm feeling, it's like saying everythings gonna be fine...

"I haven't been grateful to life lately, it isn't because of what i have or what i could have, it is because of the people who sorrounds my path. It has been a not so well journey for me... Being who i am now is not even a done deal yet. Life has been so full of instances, experiences and chances... chances that lead me to meet one person whom have shown how my path can be sorrounded with flowers and good things. He is my shoulder when i need a tap, he is my back when i need to turn around and see my past, he is my teardrop when i want to cry, he is my hand when i need a hold, he is my arms when i need a hug and he is my life when i need to live again. He faces me when the world turns its back away from me, he turns me into an angel when the devil in me sprungs... It is with just one look that make him say that... everything is gonna be fine, just fine. It has been heaven and earth being with this person... and i know it'll be forever. Thank you... I have met you."

to you who made this... thank you as well, I have learned a lot from you... and I promise to continue learning... we don't talk or see each other anymore but i know you're very happy and contented... am grateful for everything!

0 comments: