Thanks for Everything, Everyone!!!

isn't it wonderful that you are going to clebrate your birthday without any fancy celebration but somehow you feel very overwhelmed...



i have always been grateful for the things that come my way, there may be times that i missed this, but hey am just human, and i have my shortcomings...



i have celebrated birthdays before like as if it was just an ordinary day but this year, even if its gonna be as simple or as ordinary as it may be, i still feel grateful...



I am very grateful for the past year, for the people i met, for the happy and not so happy times and most especially for the experiences and leassons i've learned. I am overwhelmed for the things that MIGHT come my way, and for the things that I have yet to experience...



For the past 23 years I have somehow maintained a positive outlook on things and i would want to keep it that way...



Cheers! For the years to come and for memories to keep!

0 comments: