The Thoughts I'm Keeping

I always say “love comes to those who believe it”.

They say that change is good for you, that it keeps you on your toes. Well, if that's true, I should be a fucking ballerina by now. I know I have written before that am not really fond of change, but recent developments in my simple and sturdy life made me accept a lot of changes… changes in the way I think, the way I act, and changes even in my beliefs.

I’ve had my share of relationships, and I could possibly say “been there, done that”. In my previous relationships, if I see something wrong, I complain, now I try to weigh things and try to understand. Before, one mistake leads to a fight, now I try to calm down and relax. I have learned that you don’t need to fight before a petty thing can be resolved. I used to think that am older than my age, but now, I believe that I am, that I’m mature… and I’m proud of that.

For the past weeks, things turned out unexpectedly, not that I’m complaining , in fact am quite happy with what happen, but like what I’vie written in my previous blog, you only have control to anything that is you, beyond that, you can’t do anything about it.

“There are millions of people in this world. But in the end, it all comes down to one”. It’s not a matter of finding that one particular person but making a particular person the one for you.

3 weeks ago, I was telling my friend, I don’t want to have a relationship just yet, no dating even, probably for the next 6 months or even a year. But something happened…

“You can be anywhere where when your life begins. You meet one person and anything is possible.”

0 comments: