I Miss You Already

I never thought I’d miss you this much so soon… it’s easier said than done, that it’s just 4 Pink Saturdays in Government, or 4 Yummy Fridays… it’s just 1 month, just 1 month… 4 hours had past and I’m missing you terribly…

Maybe it’s the thought that when I got home, you’ll not be there anymore… maybe it’s because you’ll not be there to give me a hug… or maybe because I will not hear the question “pang ilang yosi mo na yan?” hehehe! or “how was your day? Tired?” maybe because I will not hear these questions for the next 30 days…

I wanted to tell you a lot of things earlier but I couldn’t find the words… maybe I was thinking that my hug would communicate all that I wanted to say… I was hoping that my touch somehow showed you how much you will be missed…

I miss you so much, and I will be missing you just as much for the next 29 days…

0 comments: