the wonders of Friendster

Back in my previous company I basically have all the access in internet except Friendster. yep that's correct, except friendster, I have access to Myspace, Multiply, downelink, and what have you's but of course i don't have G4M.

I transferred companies September last year, and ironic as it may seem, I don't have access to everything but friendster! Yes! You got it right, the only thing I can access here in the office is friendster and take note, Yahoo! =) so much as i want to update my other networking sites, I can only update them at home.




hehehe, my multiply site used to be my most updated networking site before, but with these recent changes in my internet life... i have come to enjoy friendster again... =)



and as everyone who has friendster.... here's my featured friends... my beloved aristocrata! =P Friendster has served it purpose to me these past few months and that is to keep in touch with long last colleagues, highschool friends and even long lost friends...

it also made me updated with friends i hardly see and meet... friends I can't talk to all the time!

0 comments: