Again... another year has passed!

I make it a point that when this time of the year comes I always try to look back the past year. I try to reminisce what had happened, how was the year to me and how it made me who I am now.

The past year for me has been eventful, but for the most part... fruitful and very liberating.

A friend and I watched a movie yesterday night. Last full show in Powerplant Mall, and the movie ended at about 11:30PM. It was a feel good movie, lots of kilig scenes and that it made me feel good. it made me feel that everything is going to be fine....

"it's not enough that you love me for who I am, but you should also love me for who I am not"

and as I welcome another year to my so called "crazy life" I thank everyone who has been a part of it... the whole 24 years of it!

I need not mention your names one by one... but you know who you are... i just want to let all of you know that you've been a part of me and that you will always be a part of whoever I will become...

Cheers!

0 comments: