My Last Rendezvous With Summer

Summer is almost over, in fact, here in the metro it's raining almost everyday, like as if its already the start of the rainy season. but that doesn't stop me from my last hurrah of summer!!

Summer is almost equivalent to the beach. When summertime comes, you can never miss out the beach because if you do, you might just be tagged as a LOSER! people would always want to go to the beach even once during summer... to get that natural tan that some if not most people are just crazy about... if you have that perfect tan line, you have got yourself the most "IN" fad in this time of the year. It's like a statement already... and if you have it, then flaunt it! *(",)*
Of course when we are talking about beaches, one name would always pop out! It's like beach = Boracay! As much as people are crazy about Bora, I have never been there! i really don't know why, maybe I get preoccupied with a lot of things... and maybe I like having the easier way to go to a beach and that would mean Puerto Galera! But this time, I have yet to end my ignorance in this so called paradise... i have yet to put an end to my being naive to such a wonderful place such as Boracay! With much enthusiasm and excitement... I will conquer Bora this weekend!



I can't wait to feel that powdery like sand of the Boracay Island and feel the heat of the arrogant sun...




or probably spend time under the sun to get my so called tan line...



so come Thursday, Bora... here I come!

0 comments: