friends do make you laugh

I've been more active in facebook the past few weeks and I've induldge myself in answering "Social Interview" questions for me and about my friends in the online community.

There was this particular question that I was really glad to answer because I really want to know the answer. Social Interview asked me "If you can spend time with GOD, what would you ask HIM?" I answered, "Where do I go from here?" I really want to know what else is in store for me, for my future. I have been wanting to know the answer for quite awhile now, I've been asking myself if this is all there is to it?

I hit the publish to my wall button and there it is on my wall. After finishing 30 questions, skipping most of it, I viewed my profile only to find out that a good friend already left a comment on this particular post.

He said "Bakit hindi mo gamitin yung compass mo?" (why don't you use your compass?) he was definitely referring to my tattoo!

toink!

toink!

All the seriousness and placidity I felt in answering that particular question got all flashed down the drain...

0 comments: