christmas party

Last night was Recruitment's Christmas Party in LD, we had a blast last night, I just hoped that everyone was there with us, everyone present was laughing and just enjoying the time. We had guests from different departments and former colleagues as well.

Prior to last night, a wishlist was passed on for our exchange gifts, I wished for a nice printed shirt and coincidentally the the person I picked wished for a shirt as well, only to find out in the party that we will just be exchanging gifts with each other, hahahaha! I loved the shirt that I received that night, thanks to my Daddy!

Food was overflowing, and food was okay and there were really good food too! I just wished that the team was complete in this party to celebrate the year that was 2009 and be optimistic with 2010!

Anyhoo, it was nice having that chance to spend a christmas party with officemates.

0 comments: