My Tattoo Experience

Last Saturday afternoon, a good friend and an officemate of mine went to Legarda, Manila to finally have my very first tattoo, I've always wanted to have one. Deciding on what design I'm having is what really delayed the experience. I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but I will post it here soon!

We met in the office at 1PM and head to Manila for the session, was I scared? I don't think so, excited and anxious at the same time I think would best describe what I felt at that time. So we got there after an hour or less I think, made a few adjustments with the size of our designs and the session started.

I'm not really sure if I have a high treshold for pain, or I was just expecting that it will be really painful, but It's really not! It is painful but it's tolerable, the pain didn't bother me at all. I think it took the artist an hour and a half to finish my tattoo and another an hour for my friend's. It was an experience to say the least.

If what my parents would say when they learned that I got a tattoo, I don't really know, but that's a different story to tell!

Some friends tried to talk me out of it, they said that I might regret having one in the future, but I always satisfy my curiosity, that's me! And guess what, no regrets of whatsoever! I am really damn happy that I got one! Will post it here soon!

0 comments: