Being Beautiful

I've recently pursuaded myself in working out again after 3 years of not lifting weights. Today is the start of my 2nd week. Woohoo!

So far, so good! I'm feeling energetic and light again. I've been strict with my diet for the past 8 months and I've never been happy with the results. I think I am now in my ideal body weight and all I need to do in the gym is to tone and condition my muscles. I never really like big and buffed muscles, I like it lean and toned. But as we all know beauty has a price to pay and by that, it means that I've been starving for the past 8 months and now you can include the waking up early in the morning to be able to tire yourself by lifting weights and running in treadmills before reporting to work.

So much for beauty right? But like what I have heard from a friend, "kailangan mong mag gym para hindi ka mawala sa market!" Haha! Right he is, sometimes this community tends to be really superficial, so thanks to all the fitness centers for the dumbels and bench presses and the treadmills, I'll be up for grabs soon!

0 comments: