Happy Birthday Mommy!

I filed for a 2 day Vacation Leave from work, Thursday and Friday this week because I am going home to Nueva Ecija. These are rare occasions that I go home. It's actually my "Mommy's" 80th birth day she is actually my grandmother but we all call her mommy, and yes, this is really something to celebrate! Not everyone's lucky enough to experience his/her 80th year in this world.

The celebration was not as fancy as we all wanted it to be due to budget constraints, but fancy enough to celebrate her 80 wonderful years. My mom invited my grandmonther's classmates when she was still studying, there are still a few of them around, she also invited her co-teachers back then. Yes, my lola was a grade school teacher. Relatives are also present to celebrate with us.

Happy Birthday Mommy!

I wish you more years to enjoy with us!

0 comments: