Quicksand

Can you feel lost when actually everything is just falling into their proper places?

I know for a fact that when everything's a mess and nothing is going right, most of the time you feel lost! But how about if everything is going right... or at least almost everything is going right, can you honestly feel lost?

I tried to sit down and think through it and everything's seems to be normal, everything's seems alright... I don't think everything's perfect but everything's perfectly fine! And even though that's the case, even though it seems that everything's just in their proper places... it somehow doesn't feel right!

I know that sometimes, not everything that's right will make you happy but I know someday it will make sense... someday it just might make you happy! What I don't understand is that how is it possible that everything's around you is perfectly fine and yet it makes you uncomfortable, makes you feel lost???

0 comments: