Just Letting It Be...

I know letting go is hard? But can letting go of something that wasn't there be any harder?

I know that there's no point in crying over spilled milk but what if there was no really milk in the first place? what if it was just an empty glass? will it be less painful? will it just be alright? how can you let go when there is nothing to let go from? how can you move on? and move on from where or from what?

They say that the hardest of part is when you ask yourself "what if'", and I know that there is such a thing that "we could have been" but I know, we are above that already. They say that we had was something more mature than the rest, that "that something" is more deep than what it seemed. Maybe and maybe not, I wouldn't know...


I am not perfect, and even if people see me as a mature person, there will always be times that I will be childish about things, that I will be in touch with the kid in me! Sometimes I might even ask myself what happened? That it could have been "US". And sometimes I will tell myself that "we could have been happy together!" But at the end of the day, I will be me, and all I have are "what ifs"... So as I go back to reality and myself, let me just say this:

I am not letting go! I'm just simply... letting it be!

0 comments: