Holy Week '09

I spent my holy week in White Beach, Puerto Galera with some very good friends, friends that are almost like family to me.

We arrived Thursday, April 09 at 730AM. After taking our breakfast we head for our room to rest a bit and prepare for what's in store for us the next couple of days.

It was 4 days and 3 nights of blissful fun, a collection of unguarded memories, a bundle of heartfelt laughters.

We left the beach Sunday, April 12, 2PM and arrived Manila around 630PM. And as the day is almost over and as I prepare myself to sleep, a very good friend texted me this message:

Galera will never be the same again. I love it. Supermega Bonding, super saya. Super taas ng memories pwede na maabot ang mga clouds and mountain sa kabilang ibayo. Yes, may mga hurdles, pero we made it through. Sabi ko nga, if you want to be happy, then fight for it. Mag megarun tayo for happiness kasi we all deserve it.

One night for you, more for me! Good morning Galera!

0 comments: