This could have been just an ordinary day..

It could have been an ordinary Friday night out, but it turned out that it’s that one night that changed my life… it seemed that everything happened in just a blink of an eye, yes, fast as it may seem but it felt everything is happening because I was at the right place at the right time and I’ll be damned have I missed this night.

I was not supposed to be there because plans have been made a month before, that the following morning I will be spending the weekend in Batangas. But something tells me otherwise. Simple things happen extra ordinarily to give way to better or even greater things. And before you even know it something wonderful unfolds right before your eyes, like the rainbow after a hard rain, or the morning dew, as great as the sunrise or the sunset, as wonderful as the full moon or as honest as a kid’s laugh or smile…

And with that, you just know… things can only get better…

0 comments: