Thank you Both...

They say that in this lifetime you’d meet people all the time. People whom can be your friend, your enemy, an acquaintance and people whom can be someone you’d share your life intimately.

I am the type of person, though always seen in the scene, am not sure if I can call myself a sociable person. Even if I do love going out, I am as private as I can be…

In the life that I have lived, I have made a lot of friends, I know I have made enemies as well but I know I am friendly for the most part, and there are these 2 guys that I know are worth keeping…

It’s funny that our friendship is unconventional in a way that I call them Inay (Mom) and Itay (Dad), and they actually call me “nak”. And I am actually their first born. Not literally of course!

These guys I know are someone I can trust and rely on in almost everything. They may don’t know much about my whereabouts or what’s going on in my head because I don’t open that much, but I know I can count on them. I don’t really open much, not just to them but to most of my friends, I guess that’s something about me that I have to deal with but then again that’s another story to tell. I know that they are very much willing to listen only if I would talk.

This group that we fondly call family eventually grew, now, I have sisters and brothers, I have uncles and aunts, and all the more, the fun just keeps growing… we somehow manage to be there not just for laughter but for tears as well.

I know I would still meet a lot of people along the way, I know I would eventually make friends and enemies alike… we can’t really say what’s in store for us for the next couple of years, if I would still be here or if these 2 guys are still here, but whatever fate gives me…I know, I’d always look back to this day and would always feel grateful that I have my Inay and my Itay.

To you both, more more love, stay strong and keep the fire burning! Cheers!


0 comments: