OK, so now I have a bag..

I used to hate carrying bags around, even if I’m going to work, or even back in college. But recent events change that when I finally saw the importance of having a bag from time to time.

Now that I carry a bag to work and sometimes even when going somewhere, lets try to dissect what’s inside my bag.


Organizer- my hard earned Starbucks organizer, I tend to forget some stuffs and occasions and gatherings or date with friends… so I try to keep track with my organizer.


Perfume- oh well I am developing my love with scents, my new flavor of the month, Herrera Aqua by Carolina Herrera.


ID- ok, of course I need some identification.


Digital Camera- I am a camwhore, need I say more?


Pens- of course I have to have pens handy…


Post-its- for when leaving short notes and short sweet nothings… hehehe!


Toothbrush- always keep a fresh breath, you’ll never know when you’ll be lip-locking! Kidding! I interview applicants, and so I have to keep my breath fresh.


And of course my Pouch Bag!


So what’s inside my pouch bag? Are you kidding me?!? Of course you have face powder, mascara, lip gloss, eye shadow, etc. etc. HAHAHAHA!

No way!

Here’s what’s inside my pouch bag!


My Sony Cyber shot charger, Digital Camera Data Cable, My phone charger, My SE data cable, and my SE earphones

0 comments: