I miss...

I miss my parents and how I dread going home to Nueva Ecija because of the travel time. I miss how my Mommy would tell me to always take care and tell me lotsa stuff and eventually would ask money from me. I miss telling her at times that I don't have enough. I miss how my mom would ask me/us on what food we like to eat. I miss how I managed to hear a mass my my parents whenever I'm in Nueva Ecija. I miss seeing my aunts and my uncles and my cousins and how we plan drinking sessions at times.

I miss sleeping in the matress in our living room. I miss my sisters and how we make fun of each other. I miss opening the our refrigerator and seeing that there are more Coke Lite inside than real food. I miss my sister's cooking. I miss walking to the next street late night because I can't sleep and because I'm really hungry. I miss smoking with my sisters and how I always ask for yosi from Ate Ayen. I miss sleeping with Ate Griz when she's off. I miss pestering her when she's awake. I miss watching DVDs with them. I miss going to the mall with them.

I miss reading tons of email in the morning at work. I miss how I sometimes get pissed whenever I read some unreasonable emails. I miss answering emails and sometimes not answering them. I miss how I make make my officemates laugh and I miss how they make me laugh. I miss Emily. I miss drinking coffee with Ana in Starbucks PacStar. I miss the "team meeting" in Starbucks PacStar. I miss the 5th Floor and how it can make you smell like food even for just staying there for a couple of minutes. I miss the sour cream flavored french fries. I miss GF. I miss wearing long sleeves to work. I miss wearing short sleeves to work. I miss dressing up for work. I miss looking at Rizza's catalogues for more clothes to work. I miss my Dream Team. I miss Anj. I miss Rizza. I miss Carla. I miss Grace. I miss how them calling me "Wi". I miss everyone calling me "Wi".

I miss the GOAL Officers. I miss Kat and I miss playing with her because she's so gullible. I miss Mommy Lee and how we exchange new songs and videos. I miss singing with her or her singing with me. I miss Twisha and I miss looking at her facial expressions because her desk is in front of mine. I miss secretly keeping her phone or wallet so that she'll think she lost it. I miss how we used to talk about a lot of stuff and how I persuaded her to watch "Stardust". I miss my uber small table at the corner near the aircon switch. I miss going to HR's Office when I don't have things to do. I miss going to 2nd Floor to bug the RAs. I miss Emily. I miss JD and how I always make fun of him. I miss how he tries to save him some dignity, wherein he almost always fails. I miss bugging Ems to go somewhere even if she has lotsa things to do. I miss talking to her about basically everything. I miss being open to her about everything. I miss her kagagahan and I miss my kagaguhan with her. I miss being serious with her.

I miss going out on a Saturday night. I miss seeing my friends get drunk. I miss getting drunk with them. I miss going to Big Fish events with them. I miss having a great time with them and how we always can laugh about things. I miss Basol. I miss Mark. I miss Dadi. I miss Momi. I miss always seeing familiar faces every weekend in clubs. I miss Klein! I miss hating how hot it is in Bed especially if it gets too crowded. I miss how I complain about their air conditioning and yet I always go there on weekends. I miss seeing JP dance on the platform and how he will pull me up there and so is Basol. I miss he three of us dancing and how we would sing along to the music being played.

I miss going to GB3 and watch a movie alone. I miss eating out alone. I miss having my alone time and just walking the streets of makati alone. I miss going to Glorietta and complain about the number of people there and how it used to be quiet 5 or 6 years back. I miss the Timezone in Glorietta 4. I miss people watching in CBTL in GB3. I miss Cyma. I miss writing blogs. I miss reading books and how I sometimes would skip a night out just to finish a book. I miss getting a massage and how I sometimes get a massage after a stressful day at work. I miss a lot of things and I can go on forever, I guess what I'm just trying to say is that... I miss HOME!

0 comments: