Anticipation

35 days to go and counting!

35 more sunrise and sunsets and I will set my foot on one of the cleanest and most orderly city in this planet.

Late last year when I decided to join my friends in their trip to Bangkok, Thailand, I promised myself to visit at least 2 countries in a year. More of a personal quest to know and get acquainted with different cultures, see different sites and be awed in wonders other than the Filipinos can offer. Many thanks to Cebu Pacific for seat sale, flying now is more affordable.

Since I only filed for a 5-day vacation leave, I will be visiting Singapore for 2 days and will pass by Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and spend 2 days there as well. Not much I know, but at least I will be able to go and explore other territories.

First time to travel outside the country alone, and I'm getting more anxious on what's in store for me in this trip. I'm very eager to try this backpacking experience, if this will be a good thing for me, I don't know yet, but I'm optimistic that this experience will be very rewarding for me.

Getting more excited by the day!

0 comments: