I Believe and it is Unexpected

I always say, "Love comes to those who believe it"... and if I may just add, "It comes in your most unexpected time/way".

I have been single for quite sometime, my friends often ask if I'm seeing anyone or if I'm happy, I told them I am single, and happy because I am with good and caring friends and for now it's more than enough. It was, not until that simple message of "Hello".

I came home from work one night, and found an online message in one of my networking sites in the world wide web. An exchange of online messages happened next. An exchange of YM Id's and the rest became history.

When I opened that online site that night I wasn't looking for "love" and I wasn't expecting to find a special someone. Things just happened, and could it be any better than this? I wouldn't think so, everything just fell in thier proper places.

love really does come to those who believe it and it sometimes do in your most unexpected time and way...

0 comments: