The problem with Hello is Goodbye...

Breaking up with someone will never be easy...

but breaking up can also mean new life, new challenges and new future...

we may have closed one window but we can definitely leave the door wide open

I am melancholic for a wasted 2nd chance but I'm optimistic for a bright future ahead...

someday we will find our place in this urban jungle and we need to be contented with the repercussions of our own decisions

it may have been a roller coaster ride for me but for now let me just say thank you for the experience...

as i bid my goodbye... i will face the world head on because i know i have loved honestly and it's just not for me to keep...

love comes to those who believes it..

i know somewhere out there, there is someone waiting for the same exact thing that I can offer..

and until that time I know life will be good to me


0 comments: