Goodbye my Lover, Goodbye my Friend

In reality, no one can really say they’re a simple person. In one way or another there would always be one complex thing in each and every one of us. And besides who ever said being gay is simple?!? Hehe, it’s not simple, never going to be… because being gay is being FABULOUS!!! Hehe

I guess the one thing I can say good about me is that I never regret anything that happened in my life. No matter how difficult, or ugly, or frustrating, or heartbreaking the situation gets, I never regret anything.

Life has given me a lot of experiences already, that’s maybe the reason why I think maturely… but no matter what life teaches me, I remain true to my age if in regard with feelings, fragile and young.

Recent events in my life have been overwhelming, not that I’m complaining, I guess it’s a case of “TOO MUCH, TOO SOON”.

I have gained friends who treat one another as family, and I know that nothing can change that anymore, they will always be there for me, just the same for me to them… but like what everyone knows, you sometimes cannot have everything, there has to be balance somewhere.

“Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend.” Is it true that lovers cannot be friends? I honestly don’t know… same as I don’t know if they really can. “You had been the one; you had been the one for me. It’s the dreams you took away, because it may be over, but I know it doesn’t stop there.

I am hurting, and I know I will still hurt tomorrow, and the day after that, for how long it will take, I cannot really say… but I know, deep down me, I can honestly say that I do not regret anything, things happen for a reason, if I will learn anything from it, only time can tell. But for whatever it is worth, am very thankful for the experience, and the journey has been worthwhile.

“Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend. You had been the one; you had been the one for me”

Someone told me that “life has to be experienced and not idealized.” I will keep that in mind.

0 comments: